We are proud to be working with a company who Inspire Independence, enhancing lives, enabling, and supporting people to move forward Independently and achieve what they want in with their lives.
They provide high quality, person centered care, support, and enablement for people with learning disabilities and support needs. Their services evolve around individuals at all stages of their care pathway.
The company have been awarded and recognised for their work with various care industry awards, which they are extremely proud of.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrating CPD (i.e. achieved or working towards level 5 in H&SC and/or Management or equivalent)
- Willing to undertake further training or development which is deemed essential to fulfilling your role.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good sense of humour, approachable and driven to achieve
- Promoting and demonstrating a positive ‘can do’ culture within your own practice
- Being confident to take responsibility and take action where performance can be improved
- Encouraging a culture where people can raise concerns about safety
- Showing commitment to responding to the needs and wants of people who use services