Want to work for a highly established international media business operating in the b2c higher education/student market?
Like the idea of working for a high growth business with a real entrepreneurial spirit?
Like the idea of selling digital advertising and bespoke experiential activity to brands (direct and via their agencies)?
If yes, please read on.....
An entrepreneurial international media company operating in the b2c higher education sector seek an Agency Sales Manager. They are growing extremely quickly and have an established network of websites as well as brand activation/engagement events.....all with the aim of helping universities and big brands to engage with students.
The company offers excellent training and development, good career progression, uncapped commission earning potential and a genuinely nice environment to work in.
The Role of Agency Sales Manager (Brand team)
This Agency Sales Manager role is split into 2 primary functions.
The first is to sell digital advertising and native/branded content campaigns to brands wishing to target the graduate/youth marketplace. Whilst you will be selling to direct brands you will be focusing primarily on the west-end agencies.
The second part of the role is event focused and involves helping large client brands to engage with students via "on-campus" experiential activity/events. These are high value, bespoke and aim to help brands really engage with this target market. Examples include Secret House Parties for L'Oreal through to interactive sports for the likes of Amazon and Giff Gaff.
Requirements for this Agency Sales Manager position (Brand team)
- 3+ years multiplatform media sales experience - ideally in the youth market
- Agency sales experience (preferred)
- Experiential sales experience (desirable)
- Confident and articulate with strong face to face sales experience
- Strong new business legacy
- A "go-getter" who thrives in taking ownership of their role and doesn't need micro-managing
- Self-motivated with a stable career path
- Understanding of online media and ability to sell complex high value opportunities
If you think that you could be the Agency Account Manager that we are looking for, please send us your CV.