Do you want to learn interface design and create motion graphics for the best in the
industry? This is an entry-level opportunity to join UX Connections as a graphics and
motion designer and take the first steps to becoming a digital professional.
UI & Motion Consultant, London, UK. Full- or Part-Time.
This salaried position is available immediately for the right candidate. We’re looking for someone to add brilliant visual
design and motion graphics skills to our team. You’ll be joining ‘on the ground floor’ of our young company and will be
pivotal to its future success. Please send your CV with a short covering letter describing briefly why you’re interested in
this challenge, to [email protected] with the subject line “UI & Motion Graphics Consultant”
UX Connections is a digital design consultancy founded in March 2013 and is the project of Chris Sainsbury, a UX
Consultant and Professor at New York University who has worked in London and New York over the past 10 years. We
conduct research in to the way people use digital products (apps and websites) and design beautiful solutions that
work for them.
Your role will mix user interface (UI) design and motion graphics development. You will be asked to:
- Work with our user experience (UX) consultants to interpret user research and gain insight
- Support in the creation of design concepts and style guides for both pitch work and client work
- Translate detailed wireframes in to useful and usable interfaces for mobile, desktop and tablet
- Add visual creative flair to our projects, and produce deliverables such as mood boards and UI animations
- Demonstrate flawless attention to detail and rigorous commitment to quality
- Work directly with clients and embed in to client teams within their working environment. UX Connections is a
consultancy, not an agency which means we often work on-site with clients
- Plan and edit promotional and case study videos that showcase our work
- Be a core member of our young company, adding value every day
You’ll be an enthusiastic and hard working personality – someone who wants to do the best work, be innovative and
inspired all at the same time. You may have a degree but it is not essential – fundamentally, you’re a designer who loves
combining beautiful form with efficient, easy to use function. Your toolkit for this will be familiar to you – Photoshop,
Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign, along with more specialised software such as Premiere and Cinema4D – and you
must be able to demonstrate suitable experience in using some or all of these packages.