- Job Ref: DCNJ001
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 pa
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
FSA Registered Person CF30 with appropriate exams to give advice. Needs to be fully RDR’d , also hasexperience in a stock broking environment.At least 1 years’ experience
3. CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of stock broking at the private client level.
- Keeping abreast of new development and changes in the relevant markets.
- Must be able to deal effectively with clients and nurture them by keeping them in touch with what is happening in the markets.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Relationship development skills.
- Market knowledge and ability to research information about stocks and shares.
- Ability to manage and review portfolios.
- Team member but with ability to think independently and analytically.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills.
PCB will be offering a
- quarterly discretionary bonus. This will be paid upon completion of a 6 month probation period.
- Sales experience is preferable. Although not a requirement, we will consider people with existing business.
- the fresher the candidate the better, we are looking for someone to mould but also happy to have experienced brokers to consider
- On the job training