£37,000 per annum
City of London
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm + excellent bonuses and benefits
A great new permanent role has become available working for a highly prestigious and successful global banking organisation based in the City. This new position calls for an experienced Graphics Specialist with industry knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite to join their prestigious in-house team on a permanent basis with a generous salary of £37,000 per annum and an excellent annual bonus.
You will be responsible for producing high-end pitch presentations, organisation wide marketing collateral, event/conference material, brochures and branded digital content. Working in a satellite position you will be part of a friendly and professional 10-strong Creative Services Team where you will be encouraged to be a confident, conceptual and independent thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and industry knowledge.
The role will be working within a friendly, busy and lively creative services team. A flexible approach, strong organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects are a must. A solid understanding of Design, Presentations, Creative and Print knowledge is highly preferable as you will work in collaboration with stakeholders from the wider teams to produce outstanding work that exceeds client expectations.
- Taking and interpreting briefs from clients or creative team and managing from initial concepts to final output. Being knowledgeable of the brand and advise best practise.
- Educating and influencing clients to choose effective and functional designs which are on brand and within budget and realistic timeframes
- Producing graphics for digital output within corporate standards and guidelines
- Delivering high-quality print ready artwork and layouts within corporate guidelines. Including (but not limited to): presentations, posters, invites, brochures, factsheets, banners, newsletters, reports, large format and merchandise
- Negotiating and managing deadlines and workflow. Effective time management of multiple projects
- Effectively contributing and presenting ideas to the team and clients in a confident, clear manner
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to drive innovative quality and creativity
- Formal Design training with a relevant qualification in Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Advanced Acrobat skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Innovative thinker who is not afraid to challenge traditional ideas
- Flexible approach with the ability to multitask
- Ability to develop compelling concepts and offer innovative design solutions within tight corporate design deadlines
- A calm, mature personality with the ability to work within a team or autonomously
- Client focused with a strong commitment to the client and their business
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Organised, methodical with excellent time management with the ability to prioritise and delegate
- Experience in working in a highly corporate environment
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global financial organisation fits your job search and you are looking to take the next step in your career working with a company who really knows how to look after their staff and offers an excellent bonus structure, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.