We are looking for energetic, proactive individuals to join our Business Development Team. Experienced in bringing on new clients for our partner scheme in a targeted environment. Your role will be to reach out to new clients and bring them onboard our partner scheme to increase sales of our EKM platform.
- Strong sales focus with a competitive drive to succeed combined with excellent telephone and face to face skills
- Self starter with high energy with the ability to work both individually and in a team environment to achieve an agreed business plan
- Demonstrate ability to build professional and influential customer relationships and a strong team player internally. Excellent negotiation skills to manage customer expectations and capitalise on sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work with the ability to use your own initiative and to learn new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Concern for excellence in customer service
- Business Development and Planning
- Effective planning and prioritisation of work
- Make and receive calls and emails on a daily basis to generate leads, build rapport and increase the number of resellers on our partner scheme
- Ensure delivery of contact strategy to maximise business results from calls
- Keep accurate and up to date information on company systems
- Build strong and productive working relationships with EKM employees
- Positively articulate company products, propositions and marketing messages for existing and new developments
- Never work your birthday
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free onsite gym
- Our very own 3 story slide, yes a slide!
- Great Pension
- Relaxed environment
- Free parking
- Free Spotify account
- Lots of regular social events
- North west's coolest office
Picture working for a tech giant like Google or Apple… relaxed dress code, free tea & coffee, lots of company trips and a real campus feel to your workplace. Silicon Valley might be a few thousand miles away, but ekm.com was born and bred in sunny Lancashire.
With an open approach to managing people and a strong emphasis on knowledge share, ekm.com’s success comes from its staff, the ideas they generate and the amazing results they bring.
Check out all the main EKM perks and benefits