Mission/Vision of the company;
Do you have a love for families and children, and would you like to take part in an exciting ‘earn and learn’ programme? Look no further, you have found your dream internship! In this fun and educational au pair environment you will bring families and au pairs together. Long story short: a win-win-win situation!
You are the person everyone contacts. Future au pairs hand in their applications with you and families contact you for any issues or fun stories they need to share. You have complete control over all the marketing activities and social media communications – it almost seems like you are running the business.
You are exceptional in communication and you have good influencing skills. You are excellent with telephone manners and writing skills. You are goal orientated and have no problem to effectively work with other team members to work on projects.
Field of study;
Any student is welcome, however, this company prefers someone with an education in business, international studies or human resource.
- General office administration
- Managing, recording and re-formatting of incoming au pair applications
- Communication with families (clients), au pairs and suppliers by telephone and e-mail
- Maintaining company website & social media communications
- Supporting marketing campaigns
- A motivated student who has excellent command of English
- Someone who has a strong sense of drive
- Enthusiastic about working within the au pair industry
Number of employees;
London, United Kingdom
Minimum of three months.
Internship ID; 281