TGSR is working with a very successful specialist organisation who works with companies throughout Europe, they now require a Research Scientist to join their dynamic team.
- Relevant Science degree or equivalent qualification
- Have experience in working with the delivery of GLP studies conducted according to OECD
- Have good knowledge in working with C14 and in setting up radiolabelled facilities to meet the requirements of Environment Agency and Radiation Protection Advisor
- Knowledge of husbandry of farm animals including goats, cattle, pigs, poultry and horses
- Be able to manage corporate clients in developing veterinary medicines, nutrition products and agrochemicals, ensuring their expectations are met with regards to conduct and reporting.
- Conversant with the conduct of radiolabelled metabolism studies in livestock according to OECD
- Conversant with biosecurity procedures and Experience of working in a laboratory environment would be advantageous.
- Knowledge on UK Government regulated studies would be advantageous.
- Lead and deliver into a range of research studies with farm livestock to assist corporate clients.
- Act as Study Director / Principal Investigator for radiolabelled metabolism studies conducted according to OECD.
- Produce well written and timely protocols, reports and Standard Operating Procedures
- Be responsible for the management of the radiolabelled facility, including liaison with the Radiation Protection Adviser and Environment Agency.
- Manage the finances of studies, minimising costs and maximising profit
- Sell consultancy through developing relationships with key clients including seeking and increasing opportunities with new clients.
To further discuss this role, please contact Will on 07834572242 or 020 3086 9020 and you can directly send your enquiries to [email protected]