Mission and vision of the company
The company we are currently recruiting for has been involved in many inclusive garden studios constructions, green roofs, living walls and conventional and natural swimming pools. They are looking for a summer intern to help with their everyday design processes and as-built construction documentation. The intern would also have the unique opportunity to aid in office management for variety of ongoing projects, maybe even large scaled!
Depending on your education, you will either support the landscape architects with their daily tasks such as designing stage and commencing works on site or support the marketing/ accountancy team in a variety of tasks such as; sales, professional contract stages, data analysis, invoicing and account management.
The company is ideally looking for landscape architecture/ architecture /finance /accountancy or management students. You are preferable a self starter, obtain a good work-ethic and have good knowledge of English in speaking and writing.
Field of study
Architecture | Marketing | Accountancy
Depending on education:
- Managing business profits and running costs and time sheets
- Managing invoices contracts, emails and PR
- Organizing order and office management
- Estimates, costings and current projects
- Contract and schedules of works for current projects
- Designing process from concepts to master plans
- Construction designs
- Site visits, surveys, projects coordinating
- Speaks on a high level of English, both spoken and in writing
- Team player
- Knowledge of any Autocad/Sketchup/Office Excel/Photoshop would be an advantage