Full time, permanent position based in Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2QF
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with occasional flexibility needed
Permanent position with 6 months’ probation period.
Salary depending on experience with 6 months probationary period
About the role
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- Cleaning windows and general maintenance and repair duties in the office in all departments and across our site
- Conducting regular checks of the tenant areas and reporting any issues to the office
- There will be a variety of maintenance issues to deal with regarding tenants, plumbing, fixing internal fixtures, gardening etc.
- Painting and redecorating as and when required
- Keeping the main gate and entrance area presentable at all times
- Liaising with security regarding the site and any reported issues
- Using the road sweeper
- Electrical work
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have a proactive 'can-do' attitude and possess excellent communication and organisational skills
You must show a high level of client confidentiality and hold a clean UK Driving Licence,
As part of your application you are confirming you have the right to work in the UK and that you are within a reasonable commute of Addlestone, Surrey.