Mission/Vision of the company
Work at a lovely location of a successful country house hotel company! They are located in Berkshire and from there they strive to deliver quality and a warm stay to every guest, at any time. They have done quite successfully, having a five star status in terms of service, standards and hospitality. They work with the mission to become the country house hotel that is able to rewrite the rules of hospitality!
You will be able to work in the most successful F&B side of things! During the internship, you as the intern in F&B will work in the outlet and like such gain an understanding and experience of five star hospitality standards. This will be done through assisting the F&B team with multiple tasks involving serving and helping out guests where needed.
You are a student in a hospitality or related course and already have work experience in a relevant field. Other than that you are a team player who can also look presentable during working hours as you have to sell the 5 star quality of the hotel. Do you also have good knowledge about food and wine, along with some creative skills and confidence? Then this hotel wants you as their intern!
Field of study
Hotel/hospitality | Tourism/leisure
- Set up and clear the F&B outlet
- Learn about F&B products and be confident in describing the products to guests
- Create memorable experiences by providing exceptional service
- Operate a point of sales system
- Serve guests and deal with special requests
- Knowledge in food and wine
- Passionate about hospitality
- A team player
- Creative and have lots of ideas
- Confident in making suggestions for change
- Well presented in appearance
- Previous experience in a similar environment
Berkshire, United Kingdom
Number of employees
Monthly salary will depend on the length of the internship
Free meals during working hours
Internship ID; 1322