- Recent graduates or final year students from disciplines relating to Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics or other Quantitative fields.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialised courses are an asset, especially in Data Science, Quantitative Finance or similar.
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, GLM, time series, decision trees, random forests, clustering), statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Matlab) and big data tools and platforms (Hadoop, Hive, etc.).
- Solid academic record.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
- Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry,
- for the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets,
- alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry
- Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills courses, and language courses.
Last year our staff as a whole received over 250,000 hours of training, spanning more than 575 courses.
- Internal promotion based solely on merit.
- Partnership-based management model offers all professionals the opportunity to become part of the Firm’s group of partners.
- University: we maintain a close relationship with the world’s most prestigious universities.
Social Action: we organize more than 30 community support activities.
- Sports Club: internal and external tournaments.
For more information about Management Solutions and the professional careers we offer, we invite you to visit our website at: www.managementsolutions.com