Could you be a Care Assistant at Vista?
We are recruiting to our 2 care homes for older people: Kathleen Rutland Home in Leicester Forest East and New Wycliffe Home in Rushymead.
We are looking for people who care. Previous experience in a residential setting is desirable but not essential. You will be working with older people, some with sight loss, complex needs or dementia, providing a high quality of emotional, physical and social support whilst demonstrating compassion, adaptability and integrity
In return we will offer you:
- Regular shift patterns, planned so you know when you are working, and regular weekends off
- £10.50 an hour
- The opportunity for overtime to give extra income
- A hot meal and hot drinks on every full shift
- 31 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity/ paternity/ adoption and shared leave
- Pension scheme with a 3% contribution from Vista
- Comprehensive training, including an opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications, levels 2-5
- Free eyes tests for all staff
- Health care scheme – contribution towards dental, optical and other healthcare costs
- Employee assistance scheme
- Eligibility for discount schemes – Blue Light card, Charity workers discounts and healthcare workers discounts.
- Working for a leading local charity – changing lives of people affected by Sight loss in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic and are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be treated equally, and we will base decisions on appointments on the merits of the candidates.