Are you a great negotiator with assertiveness and nerves of steel?
Are you self-motivated, tenacious, hardworking and a team player ?
If so, please read on.....
My client is a leading publisher with an opening for a Business Development Manager to sell across its top flagship brand. This brand is seeing record-breaking display revenues across print, digital awards and brand extensions that reflect their high standard of editorial content.
The Role of Business Development Manager
This role requires the individual to have great knowledge and understanding of the market sectors they sell into whilst building stronger, bigger, better relationships with their clients. The purpose of this role is to develop all of these areas whilst working towards the specific and agreed commercial objectives of the business.
The main focuses will be selling against weekly industry newsletters, daily newsletters, run of site and creative digital packages . This will entail selling against features, run of paper, bespoke print options and working towards forward booking targets . You will be the face of your sectors at 1-2-1 meetings, awards, shows, conferences, exhibitions and all industry events available to you . You will also gain sponsorship revenues from the successful re-launch of the brand`s awards events, roundtables and webinars . You will fearlessly manage very large accounts and budgets with an attitude of wanting even more! All this whilst maintaining at least 60 calls a day.
Requirements for this Business Development Manager
- Minimum 2 years media sales experience within print and digital environment
- The candidate must also be very self-motivated, tenacious, hardworking and be a team player
- Well presented at all times
- A great negotiator with assertiveness and nerves of steel
- Excellent communication skills and confidence dealing with clients on the telephone. Face-to- Face experience is a bonus
- Time management skills are essential with the ability to multi-task
- Stable career history
If you tick the above boxes and feel that you could be the Business Development Manager that our client is looking for, please send us your CV quoting reference GP/103/1/3 and a consultant will be in touch.