Mission/Vision of the company
Improve your English, gain valuable experience and expand your horizons by working for a professional language school in the lively city of Bristol. Working along with a great team, you will support the students and candidates to get the best out of their time here.
The programme combines hands-on customer service and administrative experience, with the opportunity to practise and improve your English. The role will mainly include academic tasks such as setting up Language Tests, attendance monitoring, register upkeep, certificate & report preparation, assisting ad hoc Academic Office tasks and classrooms observation.
You are hands on, very sociable and you are motivated to make it easier for people to get around during their time. You have bright ideas that are of use for staff/student activities and for preparing the language tests.
Field of study
- Setting up Language Tests and prepare reports
- Answer requests for information, look after visitors
- Handle sales of products and services
- Dealing with bookings and payments
- Organising student and staff activities and charity events
- A hands on and pro-active person
- Easy going and social
- Professional and a good communicator
Bristol, United Kingdom
This placement is three to six months, longer can be considered.
Internship ID; 1114
Like to read a student's experience about this internship? Find out more in Lotte's blog!