The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into streamlined, intuitive, and functional designs that maintain best practices, consistent styling, and attention to detail.
- Create clean and concise site prototypes following best design practices, as well as Dev and SEO/UX requirements. The prototypes will include the execution of wireframes and UI Kits following brand standards with an exceptional eye for detail for deployment to engineering with the support of the team.
- Conceptualize website design with the support of the team.
- Participate in UX mapping, information streamlining, and content selection to understand the framework that will be presented in your final design solution.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering (Adobe XD)
- Conceptualize original website design that brings simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate user interaction and design ideas and work collaboratively with the team.
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a Visual Arts subject
Location: Longueuil, Quebec.
Compensation: Annual salary commensurate with experience.
- TEC provides a unique and advantageous RRSP program: invest in TEC where you can make a difference!
- TEC offers group insurance for employees
- Free snacks: we regularly have fresh fruit, bagels, and donuts
- Monthly 5@7 and other impromptu gatherings
- Free coffee and tea
- Gym on premises
- Free parking or we pay your public transit pass
- Flexible hours
- Accessible management: open-door policy
Contact: [email protected]
About Technology Evaluation Centers
CEO: Yves Payette
Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
Size: 51 to 200 Employees
Type: Company - Private
Year Founded: 1993