Full time and Part time
Up to £11.85 per hour (depending on qualification and shift pattern). Minimum of £10.50 per hour rising in line with the real living wage each year.
Brothers of Charity Services (Scotland) are one of the largest care and support providers in the Scottish Borders.
We are looking for Support Workers who are passionate about supporting people with a learning disability and other additional support needs and with values which match our own of Care, Compassion, Commitment, Courage and Communication.
We encourage applications from all interested parties. You don’t need to have previous experience in this sector and do you need sector specific qualifications. You will receive all the training, support and qualifications as part of your role following appointment.
Our main priority to find people who can share and demonstrate:
- Supporting rights, needs, choices and aspirations,
- Valuing and celebrating individuality and diversity,
- Seeing the possibilities to make a positive difference,
- Being responsible, sustainable and innovative in your work.
If this sounds like you, we want YOU as part of our team.
For more information, please call 01896 661200 to speak to one of our Managers to find out more.
Triest House, Bridge Street, Galashiels, TD1 1SW
A company limited by guarantee. Reg. in Scotland No. SC318036 Charity No. SC037943
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: Up to £11.85 per hour
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Do you live in, or plan to move to the Scottish Borders
- This post working with vulnerable adults is exempt from the re-habilitation of offenders act. Please indicate any current or spent convictions that would show up when we complete a criminal records check which is completed if you join the organisaion.
Work Location: One location