As a member of the Staff Squared sales team you’ll be responsible for seeking out and engaging with new customers for www.staffsquared.com – HR software for small and medium sized businesses. You’ll use telephone and email to reach out and build relationships with potential customers and develop qualified leads.
We will provide you with a sales playbook which provides guidance on how to find, nurture and convert Staff Squared prospects.
The role is commission based and the earnings are not capped, which means that your earning potential is only limited to that of your ability and enthusiasm.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Working as part of the sales and marketing team, reporting to the Managing Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
No experience or qualifications necessary, just an open mind, an ability to learn quickly with buckets of enthusiasm.
If you do have any relevant telephone or sales experience that will be advantageous but it is not necessary.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
What we’re looking for in you:
- A clear communicator with a superb telephone manner
- Able to learn new tools and systems quickly
- Metric driven and competitive
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
- Able to build rapport with potential customers quickly and effectively
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Operate with the utmost integrity and honesty at all times
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
What we’re looking for you to achieve:
- Engage in insightful conversation through email, phone and chats to understand the customer’s needs
- Generate qualified leads for Staff Squared through outbound calling and email
- Research and identify qualified targets
- Spread the word and drive the growth of Staff Squared
- Build and nurture our Staff Squared prospect pipeline
- Setup online demonstrations of Staff Squared with potential customers for our customer on-boarding team
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets
- Keep records of customer contact in our CRM
- Intelligently relay feedback on the software back to the business to help us guide the software product roadmap
- Over time, expand your sales target to include HR partners
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
- £20k – £25k basic salary dependent upon experience
- Uncapped OTE commission on top of your salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private healthcare
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an exceptionally talented team in an exciting, growing digital business. If you think you’ve got what it takes to deliver the requirements of this role please email your C.V. to [email protected].
No agencies, please.
Staff Squared is a product of:
Atlas Computer Systems Ltd
Britannia Business Park
Tel: 0845 867 2845