We require accountants with several years’ experience to deal with the accounting and taxation requirements of a portfolio of clients on a highly flexible full time or part time hybrid arrangement between home and our offices in either Greenock or Dunoon..
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of final accounts for a variety of entities including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assisting clients on set up of computerised accounting systems
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Attending meetings with clients to discuss their accounts and advise on business matters
The successful candidates will
- Be qualified or part qualified CA/ACCA or qualified by experience gained within Public Practice
- Have strong accounts preparation experience using IRIS or equivalent
- Be proficient in the use of systems such as Kashflow, SAGE, QuickBooks and Xero
- Be able to perform under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail
Client interaction and development is a large aspect of the role and so first class customer service skills and the ability to build strong working relationships are essential.
We offer a competitive salary with additional benefits such as a pension, a generous holiday entitlement and hybrid working, if that is a preference. You will also receive excellent training and support and the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
All applications to the Staff Partner at: 73 Union Street Greenock PA16 8BG or