The Sales Consultant role is centred around converting leads created from our in house team into sold insurance products. As each lead is from our ‘warm database’, and have already confirmed their interest to our call media team, there are plenty of opportunities to sell.
Some previous sales or telesales experience is preferred. Most importantly, we’re interested in your personality, work ethic and determination to hit and exceed targets.
- Contacting potential life insurance customers who have expressed an interest via internet enquiries and leads from our in-house call centre.
- Overcoming customer objections and selling the benefits of our products and services.
- Performing in-depth fact finds, providing quotes and arranging policies for customers over the phone.
Skills & Requirements
- You must have a confident telephone manner;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- A knowledge of financial services is desirable but not essential;
- The ability to work in a target driven environment;
- Be able to learn quickly and to think on your feet;
- Finally, have strong computer skills.
- Generous annual salary after successful probation (OTE £70,000)
- 42-hour working week, with an early finish on a Friday
- 28 days annual holiday;
- Pension scheme;
- Full training;
Career progression opportunities