We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team. You will be expected to be opinionated and passionate about user experience, design principles and mobile interactions.
The ideal candidate would be a problem solver by nature, actively interested in user behavior and capable of building flexible and reusable design systems. You will work closely with the product and tech teams to bring your designs to life.
- Conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
* Advocating for your UI/UX design and interaction ideas through storyboards, user flows, and wireframes
* Executing design at all stages from concept through to high fidelity designs
* Building and maintaining the style guide
We are looking for someone who:
- Has several years experience designing consumer-focused tech.
* Has a strong portfolio of mobile-based projects and interaction design.
* Understands the value of design is more than just how it looks.
* Is no stranger to fast-paced agile environments with cross-functional teams.
* Has a keen eye for detail, but knows how to solve problems rapidly.
* Is willing to give and receive honest, constructive feedback.
* Can communicate design concepts effectively to all audiences.
* Can experiment and validate your ideas and opinions with data
You should have experience with:
* Working in multidisciplinary teams (you’ll work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers.)
* Conducting research, workshops & usability studies.
* Autonomous, self-managed and lots of grit
* Passionate and knowledgeable about food, ingredients, different cuisines and eating out culture.