Founded in 1964, Andertons Music Co is now one of the largest & best-known musical instrument retailers in the world and employs over 140 people across 3 sites in Guildford, Surrey, including its flagship world-renowned retail store. Andertons is a multi-award-winning business that has invested heavily in both people and tools to facilitate continued eCommerce growth with a website that regularly has over 1 million visitors and 150,000 transactions a month through its website.
Due to the continued success of Andertons Music Co, we are currently looking to add additional high calibre Sales Consultants to work in our Sales/Customer Service team. You will be part of a team talking directly to our customers You will offer personalised product advice and offering excellent customer service for our customers. We are looking for people who have excellent communication skills and enjoy interracting with people.
To be a great addition to our team, you will be asked to demonstrate previous retail or sales experience and a strong passion for music.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication through all media
- An exemplary level of customer service
- Adminitrative skills and the ability to multi-task
- Previous high quality retail sales experience
- Positive can do attitude
- The ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and the ability to work quilckly and accurately
- A strong knowledge of guitars
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Working Hours: Saturday 9.00am - 6.00pm & Sunday 10.45am - 5.00pm
- Salary: Competitive (Subject to experience)
- Job Location: Andertons Store, Guildford
- Closing Date: 27th February 2023