The analyst will interface directly with North American and European clients and will support their needs for all items related to research. The analyst needs to show initiative, have a "can-do" attitude, possess an intellectual curiosity, and be interested in learning about M&A/investment banking and associated skills to make a significant contribution. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are required as the analyst will have executive level exposure.
- Financial modeling, e.g., WACC, LBO, and LMO Perform industry research
- Company analysis, i.e., identifying acquisition targets and potential sellers
- Investor presentation building
- Build and interpret financial statement and valuation analyses (e.g., comparable companies, comparable transactions and discounted cash flow)
- Industry and market research
- Information Memorandum development
Experience and Qualifications
- Professional working proficiency level of English is required. Additional languages a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field of study required (a MSc or MBA is preferred).
- 1-3 years related analyst experience
- CFA candidates are preferred
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
The Benefits of Working at Valtari
- Competitive salary
- Education stipend
- Flexible vacation
- We provide all the tools and books you need
- Gym membership discount
- Bicycle friendly