Do you want to learn interface development and create beautiful interfaces with the best
in the industry? This is an entry-level opportunity to join UX Connections as a front-end
developer and take the first steps to becoming a digital professional.
HTML & CSS Consultant, London, UK. Full-Time.
This salaried position is available immediately for the right candidate. We’re looking for a dedicated, talented and
diligent developer to join our creative team. You’ll be joining ‘on the ground floor’ of our young company and will be
pivotal to its future success. Please send your CV with a short covering letter describing briefly why you’re interested in
this challenge, to [email protected] with the subject line “HTML & CSS Consultant”
UX Connections is a digital design consultancy founded in March 2013 and is the project of Chris Sainsbury, a UX
Consultant and Professor at New York University who has worked in London and New York over the past 10 years. We
conduct research in to the way people use digital products (apps and websites) and design and build beautiful
solutions that work for them.
We’re looking for someone to bring creative, fun interface development to our team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and designing interfaces along with our user experience (UX) design team
- Researching development technologies and advising on technical feasibility for projects
- Building HTML and CSS pages that our consultants have designed, and delivering these to the standards our
clients expect. To be clear, these will be coded in a code editor and not with any supporting design software
- Adhering to coding standards and accessibility guidelines for your work, and advising the team on these
- Building proof of concept interfaces and prototypes to support the UX design team
- Working directly on client site when necessary. UX Connections is a consultancy, not an agency
HTML, relational databases, server admin and iOS and Android development
- Being a core team member in our young company, adding value every day
You’ll be an enthusiastic and hard working personality – someone who wants to do the best work, be innovative and
inspired all at the same time. Fundamentally, you’re someone who loves making things – and computers and
technology are your favourite way of doing so. You’ll have a passion for code and love learning and exploring new
technologies. You may have a degree in a related area, but this is not mandatory.