Full Time Slinger/Signaller
& SURROUNDING AREAS
IMMEDIATE START – Experienced CPCS Slinger/Signaller qualification and familiar with LOLER/PUWER regulations. Slinging/signalling and day to day lifting duties. Reporting directly to Line Manager & Appointed Person and Crane Supervisor. Excellent long-term work. Competitive rates paid.
- Main duties include accountability for the following:
- A knowledge and understanding of BS7121.
- Read and understand lift plans and be able to execute. Good attitude and able to work as part of a team, reporting to Line Manager, Appointed Person and Crane Supervisor.
- Responsible for inspection and maintenance of lifting accessories. Check all lifting accessories are in good working order. Remove any damaged or defective equipment from service.
- Slinging and Signalling loads.
- Agree suitable communication methods and signals prior to lift commencing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
At least 2-5 years relevant Slinger/Signaller experience working with mobile cranes
A40B (all duties) CPCS trained