Mission/Vision of the company:
This company works together with producers in England that prioritise flavour in their growing, bringing home cooks the same fantastic tasting fruit & vegetables used by London’s top chefs. Together with 300 top chefs, this company makes sure that we can all enjoy a luxury meal.
Lucky for all the food lovers among us, the retail and marketing team are looking for an intern. This year you can be part of one big team (all enthusiastic about working with food of course!) to help consumers in England get the best meals. For the internship, you already can speak a good word of English and you have a good understanding of Excel.
Happy student with a passion for retail, marketing and most certainly food! Get to work in an enthusiastic team and set up new strategies to help this company grow.
Field of study:
Marketing, Communications, Business, Retail
- Marketing Budget – tracking of costs
- Events Management
- General organisation (collateral development, supplier management, ordering of materials/ingredients, press outreach, on-site management)
- Events to include: Trade (Restaurant Show), Press (chef book launches), Consumer events (Soho Food Feast)
- Press – scans of coverage, maintaining press lists, pitching media, help writing media alerts
- Strategy – contribution of ideas
- Shop Marketing – sampling, preparing recipe cards, attending demos
- Compiling reviews
- Administration of invoices
- Tracking Retail sales data
- 1 day per week in one of the retail shops
- Creating labels for retail shops
- Very flexible to work on different tasks throughout the internship
- Curious to also discover other departments (you get the opportunity for this)
- Easy to work with and you have good communication skills
Breakfast and lunch is provided every day - fresh fruit, vegetables, grains, bread, jam, cereals and ice cream. There are always lots of leftover F&Vs to take home and interns can make use of the staff discount. Daily travel expenses within London and when travelling on behalf of the business will be covered. In addition, there is sometimes an opportunity for paid work on Saturdays in the retail shop or on the market stall.