Position Type: Clinic Administration & Customer Services Manager
Closing Date for applications: 27 June 2021
Full time/Part time: Full-Time
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring multiple transferable skills to your next role and really make a difference?
We are a growing and diversifying business looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join the Clinic Management Team. Reporting to the Clinic Director you will be responsible for a small but growing Clinic Operations function, a broad responsibility covering Customer Service, Reception and Facilities, Marketing Support, Compliance and Commercial Reporting.
We will rely on you to;
- Ensure the efficient functioning of the Clinic and Reception presenting an environment conducive to person-centred wellbeing, provision of excellent customer service, to maintaining a great working environment and positive culture for our workforce.
- Maintain all controls and take all measures necessary to increase revenue, with effective supported from your team, in order that the business can continue to grow and invest in improving patient/client experience and its workforce.
- Effectively manage administrative resources directly whilst providing a senior point of contact and support to employees and contractors who operate at or visit the clinic.
- Directly support the Clinic Director with quality and compliance responsibilities.
You will be encouraged to share your knowledge and experience and implement agreed improvements to ways of working. You will be relied upon to manage a busy function in a hands-on fashion, ensuring the department has cover from 7:30am – 8:30pm Mon-Thurs, 7:30am-7pm Friday and during partial days on Saturdays (and occasionally Sundays) and provide administrative support to clinical teams during all operating hours.
Areas of responsibility:
- Front of House & Premises Management
- Customer Service / Patient Experience
- Information & Security Systems
- Line and Performance Management
- Learning & Development Co-ordination
- Security, Health, Safety and Hygiene Lead
- Quality Management System
- Revenue Growth
- Support the Clinic Director with Marketing, Brand, Talent Attraction and Business Development
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Experience of effectively managing a customer facing team including Reception.
- Experience of working directly with clients/patients/public and managing customer service.
- Experience of managing facilities and overall building administration and standards.
- Previous Customer Operations responsibility demonstrating robust financial management.
- Strong IT skills, experience of working with IT to achieve efficient solutions to problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leading a team within a health and wellbeing service.
- Marketing Support and Social Media Management.
- HR systems and recruitment related administration.
- Business Administration qualification or equivalent.
- HR (CIPD) Part Qualified.
We are passionate about our customers experiencing positive outcomes and great service. If you would like to be part of our diverse team of professionals, please apply by sending a cv and covering letter to [email protected].
We particularly encourage those wishing to work a later or split shift and are open to shift proposals.
Only candidates who meet the essential requirements in the job description above will be shortlisted. You may be required to complete a telephone screening and shortlisting interview initially to reduce visitors to the clinic due to COVID-19 measures.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before this date if the required number of suitably skilled candidates have applied.
We will be conducting initial telephone screening. We have an on-site COVID protocol in place, in line with government guidance and require all visitors to wear a mask, maintain social distancing and follow our clinic COVID-19 protocol.