Mission/Vision of the company:
This company helps students worldwide to settle in the vibrant city of London. Offering a wide range of rooms and flat shares, they make sure every student finds their place here.
While working in a young international team, you assist the development team with a variety of activities. Tasks in - among others - design, marketing and sales will come across. No day will be the same!
You are a good communicator and like to be creative in various fields and tasks the company offers. Also, you’re flexible to adjust to every project and already have knowledge of working with design programs.
Field of study:
Marketing, Design, Business
- Assisting the company in the development and implementation of its Marketing and Public Relations plans
- Creating contact led to post on Social Media, Newsletters and Templates
- Collecting data from quality research
- Following up client requests for customer service improvements
- A good teamplayer and communicator
- Commercial insights
- Able to organise and plan
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office
- Design program skills (Corel Draw, Photoshop, InDesign)
North West London
Number of employees:
Accommodation offered up to 600 pound a month
Internship ID: 354